Pick 5 artists that you love before reading the questions.
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Green Day
- Tokio Hotel
- In This Moment
- Van Halen
2. What is your favorite song of 5?
3. What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
God, I honestly don’t know where I’d be right now if it wasn’t for A7X. Their music helped me through some rough times with my family. I didn’t feel like going on sometimes, but when I listened to their music and watched their interviews that there’s always tough times we go through to prove how strong we are. They will foREVer be in my heart, and inked on my skin.
4. What are your favorite lyrics by 2?
“And there’s nothing wrong with me; this is how I’m supposed to be.”
5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Four times. =] They always put on a great live show. And when I saw them last year, I was front row and Maria touched my hair and put the mic down low enough for me to sing into it too!
6. What is your favorite song by 1?
There’s way too many haha. I’ll try to name a few I guess: Second Heartbeat, Afterlife, So Far Away, Unholy Confessions, and Beast and the Harlot.
7. Is there any songs by 3, that makes you sad?
8. What is your favorite song by 2?
I have no idea. I think “She” is a great one. I really don’t listen to them that much anymore but when I do, I surprisingly know all the lyrics still.
9. When did you first get into 3?
Back in like…2007 or 2008? Whenever Scream was coming out in the US. My twin started listening to them a lot, and I was trying hard not to fall in love with them like she was. Eventually they grew on me and I really liked them until Humanoid came out. I stopped liking them until late 2010. Then “Hey You” started playing on my iPod one night and I liked it a lot. And now I’m completely in love with them.
10. When did you get into 2?
Oh damn. Good question. The first time I saw them live (according to the ticket I still have) was 2005. So at least in that year, maybe a year before.
11. What is your favorite song by 4?
Daddy’s Falling Angel.
12. How many times have you seen 5 live?
Twice. Once when I was around 5 years old, and then again just a few days before my 16th birthday.
13. What is a good memory concerning 1?
The most recent concert I went to, in Yakima, WA. I took a sign with me that said, “Please sign my poster!! A7X Show #7 12/13/07-12/14/11 Come on! Yesterday was my birthday!” After the show was over M. Shadows looked at me and asked if I had a pen. Their security guard walked over to me and grabbed my pen and poster. That night Matt and Johnny signed my poster for me. It was the best 20th birthday ever.
14. Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?
Wake Me Up When September Ends
15. What is your favorite song by 3?
Zoom, Geisterfahrer, and Scream.
1- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
2-Nobody Dance No More by Asking Alexandria
3-Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
4-Fall by Daft Punk
5-From The Inside by Linkin Park
6-Schwarz by Tokio Hotel
7-Fight For All The Wrong Reasons by Nickelback
8-Geisterfahrer by Tokio Hotel
9-I Am Murloc by Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain
10-The City Sleeps In Flames by Scary Kids Scaring Kids
11-Side Of A Bullet by Nickelback
12-By_Myslf (Remix) by Linkin Park
13-Soll Das Alles Sein by Fettes Brot
14-Rockstar by Brokencyde
15-Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit
16-H! Vltg3 (Remix) by Linkin Park
17-This Conversation Is Over by Alesana
18-Conductor by Oceana
19-Morgenstern by Rammstein
20-Did My Time by Korn
1: Fiction - Avenged Sevenfold
2: S&M - Rihana
3: Prayers - In This Moment
4: Scheiße - Lady Gaga
5: Walk - Pantera
6: The Promise - In This Moment
7: Blood and Thunder - Mastodon
8: Less Beat - Blunt Mechanic
9: Cowboys from Hell - Pantera
10: Rette Mich - Tokio Hotel
11: Strange - Kerli feat. Bill Kaulitz (or how it’s written on my iPod: Tokio Hotel feat. Kerli)
12: Humanoid (German Version) - Tokio Hotel
13: Seize the Day (live in Seattle) - Avenged Sevenfold
14: I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1) - Eminem feat. Rihana
15: No Air - Jordan Sparks feat. Chris Brown
16: How Low Can You Go - Ludacris
17: Paradise Lost - Hollywood Unead
18: I Like Zombie Girls - Brian Haner
19: Träumer - Tokio Hotel
20: Brompton Cocktail - Avenged Sevenfold
YEEEESSS! NEW IN THIS MOMENT SONG! WHEN IS THE ALBUM COMING OUT!?!?
40 weirdly intriguing questions
- 1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
- 2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
- 3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
- 4. How do you deal with criticism?
- 5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 8. Describe your favourite texture.
- 9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
- 10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
- 11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
- 12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
- 13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
- 14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
- 15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
- 16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
- 17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
- 18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
- 19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
- 20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
- 21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
- 22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
- 23. What motivates you in life?
- 24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
- 25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
- 26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
- 27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
- 28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
- 29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
- 30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
- 31. Describe your dream library.
- 32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
- 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
- 34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
- 35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
- 37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
- 38. How do you approach social situations?
- 39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
- 40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
A photo of the celebrity you would go gay/lesbian for.